The National Children’s Study has reframed the Vanguard Study scope of activity to focus on feasibility, acceptability, and cost of the elements that will form the National Children’s Study Main Study. Attached is the third in a planned series of announcements for letters of interest to augment Vanguard Study activities with efforts that will accelerate development and deployment of the Main Study. This call for Letters of Interest includes opportunities to:
- Develop and enhance real-time assessments that can be shared with participants and communities
- Analyze and enhance our Study logistics by understanding our efforts to date
- Enhance our Study infrastructure with new tools and methods, and to augment our toolsets for biospecimen collection and processing, environmental sample collection and processing, physical measures, and questionnaires, and develop enhanced Study visit assessments
- Develop methods to analyze and augment the utility of data collected through the Study
- Test promising methods in pilot studies or formative research with Study participants for possible inclusion in the Main Study.
Request for Letters of Interest on Formative Research June 2010 (PDF 335 KB)